CONCORD, N.C. – The 2012 WKA 2-Cycle Spec Oil Program takes effect for the Mazda / Bridgestone Manufacturers Cup and Vega Tire / TS Racing Road Racing Series driven by Mazda next weekend, March 23-25, at Carolina (S.C.) Motorsports Park.
As announced on February 28, the following oils are approved in 2012 for Man Cup, Road Racing and the three 2-cycle national classes in the Gold Cup.
- AMSOIL Dominator Synthetic
- Avenger (SPL) Extreme Castor
- Blendzall Green Racing Castor
- Blendzall Racing Castor
- Blendzall Ultra Racing Castor
- Burris Blend
- Burris Castor
- Motul Kart Grand Prix
- Red Line Two-Cycle Kart Oil
- Red Line Two-Stroke Racing Oil
- Rev Clean Racing Castor
- TS Engine Oil
- XERAMIC Castor Evolution 2T (Russell)
Competitors in must run one of these approved oils for the remainder of the 2012 season in all Manufacturers Cup classes and 2-cycle spec fuel classes in Road Racing.